Crawl Space Repair Checklist
- CrawlSeal Crawl Space Encapsulation System: 20-millimeter-thick material similar to pool liner. It has seven layers to ensure complete isolation from the outside environment, including water, mold and pests. The material also includes an anti-microbial additive which protects against bacteria and other microbes. This is an essential element for a healthy crawl space and home.
- Drainage Matting: Matting installed under CrawlSeal liner. It has raised divots that allow water to flow under the liner and reach a crawl space drain instead of puddling and becoming stagnant.
- Dehumidifier: The world's most efficient high-performance dehumidifier and filtration system — all in a compact size to take up less space in a basement or fit in a small crawl space.
- ExTremeBloc/Foam Insulation: ExTremeBloc is a series of water-resistant panels that are two inches thick and provide and R-11 thermal resistance, which makes homes more comfortable and less expensive to own. The R-value indicates how well a construction material retains heat. Foam Insulation panel is designed for rough, uneven crawl space floors. It is padded, puncture-resistant and durable. It also provides extra cushioning when crawling over it.
- IntelliJack: Steel supports used to stabilize and level the girders and floor joists in a crawl space. This system is able to support loads over 60,000 pounds.
- CrawlDrain: The first custom-engineered drainage system for crawl spaces. It has holes on the top and front under a filter fabric to accept water from the soil and the surface of your crawl space.
- SafeDri: Crawl space drainage system with a two-piece airtight lid which allows easy access and prevents water sitting in the sump pit from constantly evaporating back into the crawl space.
- Vent Covers: Vents allow cold or humid air to enter the crawl space, as well as rainwater and pests. For these reasons, it is important to include vent covers in a crawl space repair project if vents do exist.
our service area
We Serve the Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati metros and Southern Ohio