We know having a wet basement or bowing wall can be a stressful situation. We would like to assure you that we’re here to help your home improvement or repair project run as smoothly as possible. This is what you can expect when you call Ohio Basement Authority for the job!
- An Appointment Center Representative will answer your call and ask you to explain the problems you are experiencing. After taking down your information, they will set up an appointment for a free inspection and estimate at a time that is convenient for you.
- You will receive a packet of information in the mail. This will include a profile of the inspector that is going to meet you at the time of your appointment. It will also include a book about the issue you are having - waterproofing, foundation repair or crawl space repair - that we encourage you to look through. The book will include information about your problem, as well as the products we have to repair it! The packet also will include financing information, a list of references and a coupon.
- When your appointment day arrives, the inspector will let you know when he is on his way to your home or property. He will complete a thorough inspection of the inside and outside of your home to assess the entire situation. After that, he will go over what he found with you and tell you exactly how much it will cost to implement a permanent repair.
- If you choose Ohio Basement Authority as your contractor, our production department will contact you to set up an installation date. One of our well-trained and experienced production crews will then come out, explain the process, and complete the work typically within one to two days.
- After the job is complete, feel free to contact our service department with any concerns you may have. We also offer an annual maintenance program to make sure everything we installed continues to do its job.
Our goal is to redefine our industry, so we want to make every customer experience remarkable. Let us know what we can do to help you efficiently and effectively repair and protect your home.