Position Outline: Chief Crew Leader/Field Supervisor
Department: Production Management
The Head Crew Leader or Field Supervisor is tasked with working with individual Crew Leaders for whole weeks at a time with concentration on training and coaching the Crew Leaders. This is so that we can provide the highest standard of quality on project installs and WOW! customer service through the entire installation process.
Areas of Focus with Crew Leaders:
- Ensuring that CL’s know how to install products properly, understand the desired function of each product, and know how to test the products for proper functionality at time of install. The CL’s then demonstrate equipment operation to customers.
- Train CL’s on proper communication through the process:
- One Team Meetings with Inspectors
- Open, During, and Close of project with customer
- How to re-measure the project at the open and communicate discrepancies with Manager
- How to propose additional items to customers and prepare written work orders
- How to train, manage, delegate, and hold crew members accountable
- How to manage the inspection process
- Update management on job progress
- How to enter relevant notes into BizWiz, Job Costing, and pictures.
- Train crews on job-site and truck organization and cleanliness and why this is important to the process.
- Train crews on how to use tools properly
- Train CL’s on managing the job so that it stays on schedule and increases efficiency
- Train new hires on smaller jobs and/or reactive services as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
For more information, please visit ohiobasementauthority.com or find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please submit your resume via email to [email protected], or the form below.