- CrawlSeal Crawl Space Encapsulation System: Similar to pool liner, this durable vapor barrier is 20-mil thick. It has seven layers to ensure complete isolation from the outside environment, including water and mold. Encapsulating your crawl space in CrawlSeal also creates an unattractive environment for pests and makes it more difficult for them to get inside your home. The material also includes an anti-microbial additive that protects against bacteria and other microbes. This is an essential element for a healthy crawl space and home.
- Drainage Matting: Matting installed under CrawlSeal liner. It has raised divots that allow water to flow under the liner and reach a crawl space drain instead of puddling and becoming stagnant.
- Dehumidifier: The world’s most efficient high-performance dehumidifier and filtration system — all in a compact size to take up less space in a basement or fit in a small crawl space.
- ExTremeBloc/Foam Insulation: ExTremeBloc is a series of water-resistant panels that are two inches thick and provide an R-11 thermal resistance, which makes homes more comfortable and less expensive to own. The R-value indicates how well a construction material retains heat. Foam Insulation panel is designed for rough, uneven crawl space floors. It is padded, puncture-resistant, and durable. It also provides extra cushioning when crawling over it.
- IntelliJack: Steel supports used to stabilize and level the girders and floor joists in a crawl space. This system is able to support loads over 60,000 pounds.
- CrawlDrain: The first custom-engineered drainage system for crawl spaces. It has holes on the top and front under a filter fabric to accept water from the soil and the surface of your crawl space.
- SafeDri: Crawl space sump pump system with an airtight lid which allows easy access and prevents water sitting in the sump pit from constantly evaporating back into the crawl space.
- Vent Covers: Vents allow cold or humid air to enter the crawl space, as well as rainwater and pests. For these reasons, it is important to include vent covers in a crawl space repair project if vents do exist.
Crawl Space Repair ChecklistSchedule Free Inspection
Last Modified Date: