It can be tempting to try to fix something on your own. Especially if it doesn’t seem like that bad of an issue, or DIY seems like the cheaper option. The problem with basement leakage and foundation failure is that they only become worse over time, and they need expert attention to prevent worsening. That’s where we come in.
1. We’re the experts.
- Our owner, Doug Secrest, has been in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industry for 15 years. He comes for a family of foundation specialists, and has worked for reputable companies as Installation Manager and Vice President/Co-Owner. Our inspectors, foremen and crew members also are experienced. They have completed extensive training through our company.
2. We Install Top-of-the-Line Products.
- We offer industry-leading products you can’t buy in a store. We also provide long-term, transferable warranties for most of our products.
3. We Will Save You Time.
- The project will probably take much longer for you to complete. Let us finish it in a timely manner. This will give you time for your busy lifestyle and give you a fully-functioning, dry basement. We’ll do all the clean-up too!
4. Serious Injury Could Occur.
- Many of our projects involve heavy lifting, crawling into unstable and enclosed spaces, and entering moldy, unhealthy environments. Our crews are well-trained and perform these projects every day, so it is much safer for them to do the installation.
5. We Offer Great Financing Options.
- We offer financing options to make it easier for you to afford. While DIY would be cheaper at the time, we will make sure it’s done the right way, and this permanent repair will make it cheaper by preventing the need for further repairs in the long-run. We offer “same as cash” options with 0% interest, easy payment plans, no hidden fees or closing costs, no prepayment penalties, competitive rates, and unsecured financing for projects of $1,000 and over.