Too often, customers are afraid to ask our inspectors questions, or they just don’t know what to ask! The inspectors try their best to cover all important areas of our business and products, but sometimes they don’t know what burning questions you have. But, maybe you aren’t sure what you’d like to know either. So, here’s a list of the top five questions to ask one of our certified inspectors to get those ideas rolling!
- How long have you been working in the field?
- Can you tell me a little bit about your competition and how you differ?
- Can you talk to me about your company history and values?
- How proven are your products? What makes them different?
- Can you tell me more about the warranty? Can you explain the details I’m unclear on?
Don’t be afraid to find out more about Ohio Basement Authority, our products and our warranties. A home is the biggest investment you’ll make in life, and we want you to know you’re making the right choice for your basement repair needs.