Save money by keeping heat in and cold out of your crawl space
Crawl space access wells are often ugly, unsightly pits that are generally seen as a necessary evil in a home. More often than not, they’re made out of concrete, wood, or even metal.
Over time, these wells will begin to fill with leaves, plants, and debris. The wood will rot, the metal will rust, and when it rains or snows, they’ll fill with water, flooding the crawl space.
As your local crawl space repair experts, Ohio Basement Authority can solve this problem with covered crawl space access wells that will not allow water to leak into your crawl space and will never rust, rot, or corrode. Click below to get a free installation estimate in Columbus, Springfield, Mansfield and the nearby areas.
Covered Crawl Space Entry Well
The durable plastic crawl space access well that we offer is part of our crawl space vapor barrier system. Providing an airtight cover, it serves as a crawl space access well AND door combined! It is also moisture-proof and never requires painting or regular maintenance.
Made to replace those old concrete, wooden, or metal crawl space access wells, it’s just what you need for a more attractive and long-lasting choice.
- Long-Lasting Durability — The rigid plastic design will hold up to daily wear and tear. Its rigid plastic design ensures that it will never rot, rust, or need paint.
- Lockable Design — For increased security and protection, it can be secured shut with a locking device.
- Three Attractive Colors — The access well door is available in green, brown, and beige colors.
Crawl Space Access Wells
The Access Well is our answer to those old, corroded metal window wells and rotted wood entryways that are such eyesores for some homes. This is a perfect option if you want to replace your old, ugly crawl space access well or any window wells.
Once installed in your home, it will nicely finish off the outside of your home, complementing the landscaping around your house. A bed of gravel is laid along the bottom of the well, which assists in drainage to help keep out flooding water.
Access Well Specifications
- Easy access To Crawl Space — Each unit is 48″ wide, allowing for easy access to your crawl space door or entryway.
- Fully customizable — The Access Well is fully customizable, allowing for 21″, 36 3/8″, and 51 3/4″ depths.
- Durability & Long Life — Our access wells are designed with heavy-gauge, durable polyethylene, which will never rot, corrode, or need paint. Clean stone is poured into the bottom for drainage.
Get the right access well for your crawl space today
If you’re interested in installing access wells or any of our other crawl space encapsulation solutions, Ohio Basement Authority can help. Contact us online to schedule a free estimate in Columbus, Springfield, Mansfield, Westerville, Newark, Lancaster, Zanesville, Chillicothe, Marion, Dublin and the nearby areas.
View more Crawl Space Solutions